Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Sandwich Degree Programme of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- SANDWICH DEGREE COURSES
- EDUCATION: B.A. (Ed.); B.Sc. (Ed.) and B.Ed in
- Ed. Adult Education/Administration
- Ed. Adult Education/Comm. Development
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Special Ed/Economics
- B.Ed. Special Ed/Igbo
- B.Ed. Special Ed/History
- B.Ed. Special Ed/English
- B.Ed. Special Ed/Social Studies
- B.Ed. Primary Education
- B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/English
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/ Creative Arts
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/French
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/Music
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/Igbo/Linguistics
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/Religion
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/Fine and Applied Arts
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Geography
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Statistics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physical Educ. & Recreation
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Health Education
- B.Lis (Ed.) Library and Information Science
Vocational and Technical Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer and Robotics Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics and HospitalityManagement Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND DURATION:
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA 4-YEAR DEGREE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates seeking for admission into the 4-year Degree programme must possess a minimum of NCE merit Pass in the relevant area from a recognized Institution in Nigeria, in addition to a minimum of five (5) credit level passes at the O’level including Mathematics and English Language or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Or any National Diploma in addition to the above-mentioned O’level requirement.
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA 5-YEAR DEGREE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Candidates seeking for admission into the 5-year degree programme must possess the following:
- NCE Pass and a minimum of five (5) credits O’level Passes or its equivalent at not more than two sittings.
- Five (5) credit passes at the SSCE/O’level at not more than two (2) sittings which must include Mathematics and English or both as required by the respective programmes, or its equivalent.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All candidates who wish to apply for these Programmes listed above should apply through JAMB State Office and make University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their first choice Institution. This would enable JAMB to capture the details of the candidates, assign them registration numbers and make them available in JAMB CAPS for the University to be able to download their lists.
Afterthe JAMB registration, candidate returns to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Portal/Website and generate “Sandwich Registration Invoice” and proceed to any Commercial Bank and pay the processing fee of N5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira only) for the 4-year programme and N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only) for the 5-year programme respectively. The processing fee is payable to the University’s Account with details below:
Account Name: University of Nigeria
Account Number: Project A/C No. 0060218261046
Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria
After the payment, candidate returns to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Portal and click on Sandwich Registration and Complete the Verification Form On-line; and thereafter print out the completed Registration Form and submit it with Academic Credentials to the Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit Office.
Please note that candidates that apply for the 5-Year Degree Programme will be required to write an aptitude test in the University.
Disclaimer: any applicant who pays money to any individual or into other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so at his/her own risk.
The 2021 JAMB Sandwich forms are now on sale. Candidates are not required to sit for the JAMB Examination. For more enquires, visit the Sandwich and Evening Programmes Unit office.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
RegistrarWe are social! follow us on: