The JAMB CAPS for the 2021/2022 admission exercise is now active. Candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission.
Once a candidate has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.
Schools have already started uploading their Admission Lists on the JAMB Portal. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
Some schools may not publish the list of admitted candidates on their own portal or notice board. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to print their jamb admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted to.