Once your name appears among the list published on the university of nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) website, you expected to go ahead to create your student profile and make payment of acceptance fee(After 48 hours of the release of the admission list). This is to enable that UNN upload your names on her 2020/21 admission database.
HOW TO CREATE UNN STUDENT PROFILE
- Go to any cyber cafe around you and log on to unn website (www.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on UNN PORTAL
- Check out the menu at the top-right hand corner and click on ‘UNDERGRADUATE‘
- Click on ‘NEWLY-ADMITTED STUDENTS‘ or click on ‘CREATE ACCOUNT‘ and submit your JAMB REG NO & other details required.
- Change Your Password to your preferred one
- (Pls Note That Your ‘Default Password’ & ‘Username’ for now, Is Your JAMB Reg No.)
- After Successfully changing your default to Your NEW PASSWORD, You can proceed to Create/fill Your student bio-data form/profile.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ after appropriately & successfully filling the form on the screen. That is all.
- After creating your profile, please PRINT out that page….
(You need it for Your clearance/registration….)
HOW DO I PAY MY ACCEPTANCE FEE
- After successful creation of your student profile/biodata, Click on your MENU inside your already-created student portal.
- Click on ACCEPTANCE fee….
- Generate invoice for the invoice and go to any bank with your N25,000 and make your payment via REMITA….
- Come back to UNN portal again and process your acceptance fee…..
After everything, you will be given your UNN ADMISSION LETTER or what is called ‘ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION’…..
‼️ NOTE : you can still do all the above things inside campus, When the new session Officially starts.
If you encounter any difficulty, feel free to drop your question in the comment section below, I will reply quickly.We are social! follow us on: