THE West Africa Examination council (WAEC)result can now be checked by the Candidates who sat for the examination via SMS or by visiting the WAEC portal.
According to the examination body,to Check the 2021 WAEC result via SMS,candidates can send the following to short-code 32327:WAEC*ExamNumber*ExamCardPIN*ExamYearFor example: WAEC*4201001001*123456789012*2021 Notably, there is no need for space in the format above. In addition,it costs N30 to send the message, the result will be delivered via SMS to the mobile phone of the candidate WAEC result: They are to go through this format as stated by the examination body on its result checker website:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021
3. Select the Type of Examination eg. private candidate result/school candidate result
4. Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN6. Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up
NB: The WAEC result scratch card allows for 5 uses only on the examination number.We are social! follow us on: