Barcelona Tops list of Forbes latest most valuable football clubs in the world.
According to Forbes, Barcelona Tops At $4.8 Billion for the first time, knocking Real Madrid to No. 2 at $4.75 billion.
German giants Bayern Munich up with $4.22billion. Manchester United have fallen out of the top three most valuable football clubs in the world, according to Forbes.
While Liverpool have jumped up three places to fifth and ahead of rival Manchester City.
Barcelona’s rise comes as the club has been caught in a public fight with superstar Lionel Messi, the world’s highest-paid player, who threatened to leave last year before the final season under his contract.
Here is top 10 Most valuable football club according FORBES’ BUSINESS
1. Barcelona – $4.76billion (£3.46bn)
2. Real Madrid – $4.75billion (£3.46bn)
3. Bayern Munich – $4.22billion (£3.07bn)
4. Manchester United – $4.2billion (£3.06bn)
5. Liverpool – $4.1billion (£2.98bn)
6. Manchester City – $4billion (£2.91bn)
7. Chelsea – $3.2billion (£2.33bn)
8. Arsenal – $2.8billion (£2.04bn)
9. Paris Saint-Germain – $2.5billion (£1.82bn)
10. Tottenham Hotspur – $2.3billion (£1.67bn)